Wednesday, February 9, 2011

See with Style

Some people think that wearing glasses is troublesome and hard. Though it is sometimes, it has its own advantages. You get to choose and wear glasses with some cool frames. Some time ago, when I started wearing glasses, there were not that many frames to choose. I had a boring frame for years. Now things have changed. There are many different frames to choose from. Then I started to change my frames regularly which suited my style. Every time I used to go to a store and I used to try on different ones till I could find the one better for me.

I do love splurging on glasses & it shows. Especially when I'm going out on a date or spending weekends with friends & family, you would notice me wearing different framed-glasses. However, quite recently I've been having a niggling itch in my eye which has caused me to wear prescription glasses (just what the doctor ordered!).  With the prescription glasses my friends say i look like a real dork, though im enjoying the visual clarity & itchless-sight. I am planning to get a new frame online. I would need to visit my doctor again in a few days. Hopefully I can go back to my lavish & cool look soon. Wish me luck y'all ;-)

1 comment:

  1. "Some people think that wearing glasses is troublesome and hard." Well, it could really be, especially for athletes. But of course, it takes sacrifice to fix an eye problem, and we're lucky enough that optometrists know exactly how to give you back your eye sight, surgical or not.

    ReplyDelete